Thursday 14 December 2017

100+ Hurt Status for Whatsapp in Englilsh

Hurt standing for Whatsapp : once Miss You standing & Alone standingnowadays we have a tendency to ar Sharing prime Hurt standing for Whatsapp with You. ar You in sophisticated Relationship ? If you would like to precise Your Partner what quantity you've got been Hurt or what quantity you're Lonely, Here we've a group of notable Hurt standing for Whatsapp, Hurt Whatsapp standing Quotes & obtaining Hurt Quotes. Hurt standing for Whatsapp may be aexcellent means of material possession individuals shrewdness abundant you've got Hurt after you can’t tell one thing directly. you'll use these Hurt standing for Whatsapp or Whatsapp standing at that point.
Hurt Status for Whatsapp

Hurt Status for Whatsapp


1) I Am Sorry For Felling Sorry.
2) True Love Has A Habit Of Coming.
3) It Hurts, But It’S Ok. I’M Used To It.
4) I Don’T Want Us To Be Strangers Again.
5) Think Before You Speak, Words Can Hurt.
6) Yes I Was In Love. But That Was Yesterday.
7) Broken Hearts Hurt More Than Broken Bones. 
8) Love Is Not Free, The Price Is Your Heart.
9) My Heart Finally Said ” Enough Is Enough “.
10) I’M Not Mad. I’M Hurt. There’S A Difference.
1) I Don’T Want To Get Attached To Anyone Anymore.
2) If I Was A Mistake I Hope I Was Your Favorite.
3) The Best Relationship Usually Begins Unexpectedly.
4) Someday You Might Miss Me ( At Least I Hope So ).
5) Everyone Who Doubted Me Is Asking For Forgiveness.
6) Hurt Me With Truth But Never Comfort Me With A Lie. 
7) Be What You Want To Be Not What Others Want To See.
8) Be Sure To Taste Your Words Before You Spit Them Out.
9) People Hate The Truth. Luckily, The Truth Doesn’t Care.
10) Just For Once, I Want Someone To Be Afraid Of Losing Me.
        Hurt Status for Whatsapp 
1) I Never Feel Alone Because Loneliness Is Always With Me.
2) Forget What Hurt You But Never Forget What It Taught You.
3) Someday, Someone Is Going To Thank You For Letting Me Go.
4) When People Treat You Like They Don’T Care, Believe Them.
5) Better To Get Hurt By The Truth Than Comforted With A Lie. 
6) I Can’T Tell If It’S Killing Me Or It’S Making Me Stronger.
7) Sorry Is Not Enough. Sometimes You Actually Have To Change.
8) My Feelings ? Oh ! Don’T Worry About Those, No One Else Does.
9) Boys Never Realize How Much One Little Thing Can Hurt A Girl.
10) I Don’t Expect The Best Of Everything, I Expect What I Deserve.
Hurt Whatsapp Status 
1) When You Hurt The One You Love, You Are Bound To Hurt Yourself.
2) It May Hurt To Get Go, But Sometimes It Hurts More To Hold On.
3) I Hate It When I Have Too Much To Say But I Can’T Put In Words.
4) I Cared Too Much, You Didn’t Care Enough. That Was The Problem.
5) Truth Hurts For Little Time While, But Lies Hurt For A Lifetime. 
6) You Can’T Keep Hurting A Person & Expect Them To Keep Loving You.
37) I Remember Every Word You Told Me. I Can’T Stop Thinking About It.
8) When I’M With You, I Feel Safe From The Things That Hurt Me Inside.
9) The Last Thing I Want To Do Is Hurt You. But Its Still On The List.
10) Those Who Cry The Loudest Are Not Always The One Are Hurt The Most.
Hurt Whatsapp Status 
1) When You Can’T Remember Why You’Re Hurt, That’S When You’Re Healed.
2) I Won’T Hurt You. Takes 10 Seconds To Say It, But Years To Prove It. 
3) The Only Knowledge That Can Hurt You Is The Knowledge You Don’T Have.
4) Sick of Crying, Tired Of Trying, Yes I’M Smiling But Inside I’M Dying.
5) Sometimes You Have To Forget How You Feel & Remember What You Deserve.
6) Its Not Love That Hurts. What Hurts Is Being Hurt By Someone You Love.
7) I Acted Like It Wasn’t A Big Deal When Really It Was Breaking My Heart.
8) One Thing Worse Than You Being Hurt Is Seeing Your Best Friend In Tears.
9) If They Keep Hurting You, Love Them And Stay Or Love Yourself And Leave.
10) Being Silent Is A Great Way To Let Someone Know They Did Something Wrong.
Hurt Whatsapp Status 
1) I Did Searching & Remembering, She Did The Disappearing & The Forgetting.
2) If You Are Stupid Enough To Walk Away Then I’M Smart Enough To Let You Go.
3) Never Do Something Permanently Stupid Just Because You Are Temporary Upset.
4) It Hurts Knowing You Tried Doing Your Best And It Still Wasn’t Good Enough.
5) The Fear If Being Hurt In A Relationship Usually Causes You To Stay Single. 
6) I’ve Been Let Down So Many Times That Being Hurt Doesn’t Phase Me Any More.
7) You Can Hurt Me With The Truth, But Please Don’T Comfort Me With Your Lies.
8) The Most Painful Goodbyes Are The Ones That Are Never Said & Never Explained.
9) Sometimes You Have To Take Your Own Advice And Apply It To Your Own Problems.
10) My Biggest Mistakes Is Thinking That People Care For Me As Much I Do For Them.
Hurt Whatsapp Status 
1) Giving Lots Of Affection And Getting None In Return Hurts More Than You Think.
2) Never Thought That Something That Brought So Much Joy Could Bring So Much Pain.
3) Each Time You Ignore Me, I Regret Every Text Messages That I’ve Ever Sent You.
4) I’M Not Perfect, I Make Mistakes, I Hurt People But When I Say Sorry I Mean It. 
5) One Of Hardest Things To Do In Life, Is Letting Go Of What You Thought Was Real.
6) Pain Changes People, It Makes Them Trust Less, Overthink More & Shut People Out.
7) My Pride Won’t Let Me Call Or Text You First But My Heart Won’t Let Me Move On.
8) I’M Not Crying Over What You Said, It’s What You Didn’t Say That Hurts The Most.
9) The Toughest Part Of Letting Go Is…Realizing That The Other Person Already Did.
10) You Can’t Start The Next Chapter Of Your Life If You Keep Re-Reading The Last One.
Hurt Whatsapp Status 
1) The Past Can Hurt But The Way I See It You Can Either Run From It For Learn From It.
2) Don’t Hold To Anger, Hurt Or Pain. They Steal Your Energy And Keep You Away From Love.
3) I Never Knew Until That Moment How Bad It Could Hurt To Lose Something You Never Had.
4) Learn To Love Yourself First, Instead Of Loving The Idea Of Other People Loving You.
5) Sometimes All You Can Do Is Lie In Bed, And Hope To Fall Asleep Before You Fall Apart.
6) Tears Are How Our Heart Speaks When Our Lips Can’t Describe How Much We Have Been Hurt. 
7) I Know I Never Even Had Any Chance With You But It Still Hurts Seeing You With Someone.
8) Seeing People Changes Isn’t Hurts. What Really Hurts Is Remembering How They Used To Be.
9) If You Love Someone More Than They Deserve, Expect You’ll Be Hurt More Than You Deserve.
10) Don’t Trust Too Much, Don’t Hope Too Much Because That ” Too Much ” Can Hurt You So Much.
Hurt Whatsapp Status 
1) I Wish I Had A Delete Button In My Life. To Delete Somebody, Some Memories & Some Feelings.
2) I Feel Scared To Fall In Love Again After Being Hurt And Its Kinda The Worst Feeling Ever.
3) I Don’t Hate You. I’M Just Disappointed You Turned Into Everything You Said You’d Never Be.
4) I Don’t Need A Perfect One. I Just Need Someone Who Can Make Me Feel That I Am The Only One.
5) I Can Forgive And Forget When Enemies Hurt Me, But When Friends Do It, Leaves A Deep Scare.
6) Words Don’t Have The Power To Hurt You, Unless The Person Who Said Them Means A Lot To You
7) Every time You Hurt Me, Every time I Felt Pain. Every Lie You Told Me, Made Me Who I Am Today.
8) Seeing People Change Isn’t What Hurts. What Really Hurts Is Remembering How They Used To Be.
9) Sometimes Two People Have To Fall Apart To Realize How Much They Need To Fall Back Together.
10) It Hurts If Someone Tells You They Don’t Want You, But It Hurts More If They Don’t Tell You.
Hurt Whatsapp Status 

1) It Hurts So Much To Love You The Way I Do, Then Look At You And Realize That You Don’t Care.
2) The Most Beautiful Line Is ” But, I Love You “. The Most Painful Line Is ” I Love You, But “.
3) The Truth Is Everyone Is Going To Hurt You. You Must Got To Find The Ones Worth Suffering For.
4) Its Very Easy To Hurt Someone & Say Sorry But Its Very Difficult To Get Hurt And Say It’s Ok.
5) Don’t Show So Much Of Love On Anyone Because It Creates A Non-Curable Pain When They Avoid You.
6) Its Hard When Someone Special Ignores You But Its Harder Pretending That You Just Don’t Care.
7) May Be I Don’t Cry But Its Hurts. May Be I Won’t Say But I Feel. May Be I Don’t Sow But I Care.
8) I Wish I Had A Delete Button In My Life. To Delete Some People, Some Memories, And Some Feelings.
9) The Hardest Part Of Loving Someone Is When They No Longer Care And You Keep Loving Them Anyways.
10) You Don’t Get To Choose If You Get Hurt In This World, But You Do Have Some Say In Who Hurts You.

No comments:

Post a Comment